This blog post explains the connection of these three McEnhills pictured to the McMahon family – and will increase your knowledge of the McMahon/McEnhill connections!
- Norma Celestine McEnhill (born 1909) married Felix McMahon
- Norma’s father is Hugh McEnhill (born 1877) who married Catherine Mullan
- Hugh’s oldest brother John Joseph (born 1860) got a dispensation from the church to marry his cousin Sarah Ann McEnhill
- Their fifth child was another Hugh McEnhill (born 1905) who married Mary Ann McGinley
- Their children were Ian, Terri and Michael, pictured here
- Hugh had another child, Bernard, born out of wedlock with Mary Ann’s sister Susan Agnes